Friday, 31 March 2017

Figures for the Next Mould

Yesterday, I started working on the figures that will go into the next mould for casting.

I seem to be back tracking in time. I have a 1770's French army and now I am making 1750's French. I did this a few years back with my Austrians, initially for the 1770's Bavarian Succession, followed by a 1750's collection.

I now have two French/Swiss masters ready. I am most pleased. But this evening with a little Milliput left over, I made a Saxon for the 1750's.

I am also going to add to the mould a couple of old mater figures, an Austrian and a Prussian.

John